Synonyms of mock
- 1. mock, derision, ridicule
- usage: the act of mocking or ridiculing; "they made a mock of him"
- 1. mock, bemock, treat, handle, do by
- usage: treat with contempt; "The new constitution mocks all democratic principles"
- 2. mock, imitate, copy, simulate
- usage: imitate with mockery and derision; "The children mocked their handicapped classmate"
- 1. mock, counterfeit (vs. genuine), imitative
- usage: constituting a copy or imitation of something; "boys in mock battle"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mock (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.