WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mistletoe, false mistletoe, parasitic plant
- usage: American plants closely resembling Old World mistletoe
- 2. mistletoe, Viscum album, Old World mistletoe, parasitic plant
- usage: Old World parasitic shrub having branching greenish stems with leathery leaves and waxy white glutinous berries; the traditional mistletoe of Christmas
- 3. mistletoe, Loranthus europaeus, parasitic plant
- usage: shrub of central and southeastern Europe; partially parasitic on beeches, chestnuts and oaks
All rights reserved.
See also: mistletoe (Dictionary)