Synonyms of mirror
- 1. mirror, reflector
- usage: polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- 2. mirror, depicting, depiction, portraying, portrayal
- usage: a faithful depiction or reflection; "the best mirror is an old friend"
- 1. mirror, reflect, reverberate
- usage: reflect as if in a mirror; "The smallest pond at night mirrors the firmament above"
- 2. mirror, reflect
- usage: reflect or resemble; "The plane crash in Milan mirrored the attack in the World Trade Center"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mirror (Dictionary)