Synonyms of mirror
- 1. mirror, reflector
- usage: polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- 2. mirror, depicting, depiction, portraying, portrayal
- usage: a faithful depiction or reflection; "the best mirror is an old friend"
- 1. mirror, reflect, reverberate
- usage: reflect as if in a mirror; "The smallest pond at night mirrors the firmament above"
- 2. mirror, reflect
- usage: reflect or resemble; "The plane crash in Milan mirrored the attack in the World Trade Center"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mirror (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.