- 1. mining, excavation, production
- usage: the act of extracting ores or coal etc from the earth
- 2. mining, minelaying, defense, defence, defensive measure
- usage: laying explosive mines in concealed places to destroy enemy personnel and equipment
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mine, exploit, tap
- usage: get from the earth by excavation; "mine ores and metals"
- 2. mine, reinforce, reenforce
- usage: lay mines; "The Vietnamese mined Cambodia"
All rights reserved.
See also: mining (Dictionary)