WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mindless, meaningless (vs. meaningful), nonmeaningful
- usage: lacking the thinking capacity characteristic of a conscious being; "the shrieking of the mindless wind"
- 2. mindless, nonintellectual (vs. intellectual)
- usage: requiring little mental effort; "mindless tasks"
- 3. unmindful (vs. mindful), forgetful, mindless, amnesic, amnesiac
- usage: not mindful or attentive; "while thus unmindful of his steps he stumbled"- G.B.Shaw
- 4. asinine, fatuous, inane, mindless, vacuous, foolish (vs. wise)
- usage: devoid of intelligence
- 5. mindless, reasonless, senseless, unreasonable (vs. reasonable)
- usage: not marked by the use of reason; "mindless violence"; "reasonless hostility"; "a senseless act"
All rights reserved.
See also: mindless (Dictionary)