Synonyms of mince
- 1. mince, nutriment, nourishment, nutrition, sustenance, aliment, alimentation, victuals
- usage: food chopped into small bits; "a mince of mushrooms"
- 1. mince, soften, moderate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make less severe or harsh; "He moderated his tone when the students burst out in tears"
- 2. mince, walk
- usage: walk daintily; "She minced down the street"
- 3. mince, chop, chop up
- usage: cut into small pieces; "mince the garlic"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mince (Dictionary)