- 1. mill, mill about, mill around, move
- usage: move about in a confused manner
- 2. mill, grind, mash, crunch, bray, comminute
- usage: grind with a mill; "mill grain"
- 3. mill, groove
- usage: produce a ridge around the edge of; "mill a coin"
- 4. mill, roll out, roll
- usage: roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. milled, polished, processed (vs. unprocessed)
- usage: (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed; "polished rice"
All rights reserved.
See also: milled (Dictionary)