Synonyms of mesmerizing
- 1. magnetize, mesmerize, mesmerise, magnetise, bewitch, spellbind, charm, influence, tempt
- usage: attract strongly, as if with a magnet; "She magnetized the audience with her tricks"
- 2. hypnotize, hypnotise, mesmerize, mesmerise, sedate, calm, tranquilize, tranquillize, tranquillise
- usage: induce hypnosis in
- 1. hypnotic, mesmeric, mesmerizing, spellbinding, attractive (vs. unattractive)
- usage: attracting and holding interest as if by a spell; "read the bedtime story in a hypnotic voice"; "she had a warm mesmeric charm"; "the sheer force of his presence was mesmerizing"; "a spellbinding description of life in ancient Rome"
All rights reserved.