Synonyms of meridian
- 1. acme, height, elevation, peak, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top, degree, level, stage, point
- usage: the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
- 2. Meridian
- usage: a town in eastern Mississippi
- 3. meridian, line of longitude, great circle
- usage: an imaginary great circle on the surface of the earth passing through the north and south poles at right angles to the equator; "all points on the same meridian have the same longitude"
- 1. meridian
- usage: of or happening at noon; "meridian hour"
- 2. prime, meridian, mature (vs. immature)
- usage: being at the best stage of development; "our manhood's prime vigor"- Robert Browning
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of meridian (Dictionary)