Synonyms of mellowing
- 1. mellowing, ripening, aging, ageing
- usage: the process of becoming mellow
- 1. mellow, soften
- usage: soften, make mellow; "Age and experience mellowed him over the years"
- 2. mellow, melt, mellow out, change
- usage: become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial; "With age, he mellowed"
- 3. mellow, soften
- usage: make or grow (more) mellow; "These apples need to mellow a bit more"; "The sun mellowed the fruit"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.