Synonyms of mellowed
- 1. mellow, soften
- usage: soften, make mellow; "Age and experience mellowed him over the years"
- 2. mellow, melt, mellow out, change
- usage: become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial; "With age, he mellowed"
- 3. mellow, soften
- usage: make or grow (more) mellow; "These apples need to mellow a bit more"; "The sun mellowed the fruit"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mellow, mellowed, ripe (vs. green), mature
- usage: having a full and pleasing flavor through proper aging; "a mellow port"; "mellowed fruit"
- 2. mellow, mellowed, mature (vs. immature)
- usage: having attained to kindliness or gentleness through age and experience; "mellow wisdom"; "the peace of mellow age"
All rights reserved.