WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mechanize, mechanise, motorize, motorise, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with armed and armored motor vehicles; "mechanize armies"
- 2. mechanize, mechanise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make monotonous; make automatic or routine; "If your work becomes too mechanized, change jobs!"
- 3. mechanize, mechanise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make mechanical; "mechanize the procedure"
All rights reserved.
See also: mechanize (Dictionary)