Synonyms of mechanised
- 1. mechanize, mechanise, motorize, motorise, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with armed and armored motor vehicles; "mechanize armies"
- 2. mechanize, mechanise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make monotonous; make automatic or routine; "If your work becomes too mechanized, change jobs!"
- 3. mechanize, mechanise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make mechanical; "mechanize the procedure"
- 1. mechanized, mechanised, motorized, mobile (vs. immobile)
- usage: using vehicles; "motorized warfare"
- 2. mechanized, mechanised, mechanical (vs. nonmechanical)
- usage: equipped with machinery; "a mechanized factory"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.