Synonyms of meanly
- 1. nastily, meanly
- usage: in a nasty ill-tempered manner; "`Don't expect me to help you,' he added nastily"
- 2. meanly, scurvily, basely
- usage: in a despicable, ignoble manner; "this new leader meanly threatens the deepest values of our society"
- 3. meanly
- usage: poorly or in an inferior manner; "troops meanly equipped"
- 4. meanly, humbly
- usage: in a miserly manner; "they lived meanly and without ostentation"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of meanly (Dictionary)