Synonyms of marvellous
- 1. fantastic, grand, howling(prenominal), marvelous, marvellous, rattling(prenominal), terrific, tremendous, wonderful, wondrous, extraordinary (vs. ordinary)
- usage: extraordinarily good or great ; used especially as intensifiers; "a fantastic trip to the Orient"; "the film was fantastic!"; "a howling success"; "a marvelous collection of rare books"; "had a rattling conversation about politics"; "a tremendous achievement"
- 2. marvelous, marvellous, miraculous, supernatural (vs. natural)
- usage: being or having the character of a miracle
- 3. improbable, marvelous, marvellous, tall(prenominal), incredible (vs. credible), unbelievable
- usage: too improbable to admit of belief; "a tall story"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.