WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Martin, St. Martin
- usage: French bishop who is a patron saint of France (died in 397)
- 2. Martin, Steve Martin
- usage: United States actor and comedian (born in 1945)
- 3. Martin, Mary Martin
- usage: United States actress (1913-1990)
- 4. Martin, Dean Martin, Dino Paul Crocetti
- usage: United States singer (1917-1995)
- 5. martin, swallow
- usage: any of various swallows with squarish or slightly forked tail and long pointed wings; migrate around Martinmas
All rights reserved.
See also: martin (Dictionary)