Synonyms of mantled
- 1. mantle, diffuse, spread, spread out, fan out
- usage: spread over a surface, like a mantle
- 2. mantle, cover, spread over
- usage: cover like a mantle; "The ivy mantles the building"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cloaked, clothed, draped, mantled, wrapped, covered (vs. bare)
- usage: covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak; "leaf-clothed trees"; "fog-cloaked meadows"; "a beam draped with cobwebs"; "cloud-wrapped peaks"
All rights reserved.