WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. manikin, mannikin, homunculus, small person
- usage: a person who is very small but who is not otherwise deformed or abnormal
- 2. mannequin, manikin, mannikin, manakin, fashion model, model, assistant, helper, help, supporter
- usage: a woman who wears clothes to display fashions; "she was too fat to be a mannequin"
- 3. mannequin, manikin, mannikin, manakin, form, dummy
- usage: a life-size dummy used to display clothes
All rights reserved.
See also: mannikin (Dictionary)