- 1. manifold, pipe, pipage, piping
- usage: a pipe that has several lateral outlets to or from other pipes
- 2. manifold paper, manifold, paper
- usage: a lightweight paper used with carbon paper to make multiple copies; "an original and two manifolds"
- 3. manifold, mathematical space, topological space
- usage: a set of points such as those of a closed surface or an analogue in three or more dimensions
- 1. manifold, copy, re-create
- usage: make multiple copies of; "multiply a letter"
- 2. multiply, manifold, increase
- usage: combine or increase by multiplication; "He managed to multiply his profits"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. manifold, multiplex, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: many and varied; having many features or forms; "manifold reasons"; "our manifold failings"; "manifold intelligence"; "the multiplex opportunities in high technology"
All rights reserved.
See also: manifold (Dictionary)