- 1. magic, thaumaturgy, supernaturalism
- usage: any art that invokes supernatural powers
- 2. magic trick, conjuring trick, trick, magic, legerdemain, conjuration, thaumaturgy, illusion, deception, performance
- usage: an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. charming, magic, magical, sorcerous, witching(prenominal), wizard(prenominal), wizardly, supernatural (vs. natural)
- usage: possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; "charming incantations"; "magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; "a magical spell"; "'tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; "wizard wands"; "wizardly powers"
All rights reserved.
See also: magic (Dictionary)