WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ma, mama, mamma, mom, momma, mommy, mammy, mum, mummy, mother, female parent
- usage: informal terms for a mother
- 2. Master of Arts, MA, Artium Magister, AM, master's degree
- usage: a master's degree in arts and sciences
- 3. milliampere, mA, current unit
- usage: one thousandth of an ampere
- 4. Massachusetts, Bay State, Old Colony, MA
- usage: a state in New England; one of the original 13 colonies
All rights reserved.
See also: ma (Dictionary)