Synonyms of lying in
- 1. parturiency, labor, labour, confinement, lying-in, travail, childbed, parturition, birth, giving birth, birthing
- usage: concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child; "she was in labor for six hours"
- 1. dwell, consist, lie, lie in, exist, be
- usage: originate (in); "The problems dwell in the social injustices in this country"
- 2. lie in
- usage: be in confinement for childbirth
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.