Synonyms of lush
- 1. alcoholic, alky, dipsomaniac, boozer, lush, soaker, souse, drunkard, drunk, rummy, sot, inebriate, wino
- usage: a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- 1. exuberant, lush, luxuriant, profuse, riotous, abundant (vs. scarce)
- usage: produced or growing in extreme abundance; "their riotous blooming"
- 2. lavish, lucullan, lush, plush, plushy, rich (vs. poor)
- usage: characterized by extravagance and profusion; "a lavish buffet"; "a lucullan feast"
- 3. lush, succulent, juicy (vs. juiceless)
- usage: full of juice; "lush fruits"; "succulent roast beef"; "succulent plants with thick fleshy leaves"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lush (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.