- 1. ball, clod, glob, lump, clump, chunk, agglomeration
- usage: a compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
- 2. swelling, puffiness, lump, enlargement, symptom
- usage: an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- 3. lout, clod, stumblebum, goon, oaf, lubber, lummox, lump, gawk, clumsy person
- usage: an awkward stupid person
- 4. hunk, lump, part, piece
- usage: a large piece of something without definite shape; "a hunk of bread"; "a lump of coal"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lump, chunk, roll up, collect, accumulate, pile up, amass, compile, hoard
- usage: put together indiscriminately; "lump together all the applicants"
- 2. collocate, lump, chunk, group
- usage: group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
All rights reserved.
See also: lump (Dictionary)