Synonyms of lock up
- 1. lockup, jail, jailhouse, gaol, clink, slammer, poky, pokey
- usage: jail in a local police station
- 2. locking, lockup, protection
- usage: the act of locking something up to protect it
- 1. lock up, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: secure by locking; "lock up the house before you go on vacation"
- 2. lock in, lock away, lock, put away, shut up, shut away, lock up, confine
- usage: place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape; "The parents locked her daughter up for the weekend"; "She locked her jewels in the safe"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.