Synonyms of localise
- 1. place, localize, localise, situate, locate
- usage: identify the location or place of; "We localized the source of the infection"
- 2. localize, localise, focalize, focalise, lie
- usage: concentrate on a particular place or spot; "The infection has localized in the left eye"
- 3. localize, localise, restrict
- usage: restrict something to a particular area
- 4. set, localize, localise, place, stage, present, represent
- usage: locate; "The film is set in Africa"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.