WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. liquid, liquidness, liquidity, liquid state, state of matter, state
- usage: the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- 2. fluidity, fluidness, liquidity, liquidness, runniness, thinness
- usage: the property of flowing easily; "adding lead makes the alloy easier to cast because the melting point is reduced and the fluidity is increased"; "they believe that fluidity increases as the water gets warmer"
- 3. liquidity, exchangeability, interchangeability, interchangeableness, fungibility
- usage: being in cash or easily convertible to cash; debt paying ability
All rights reserved.
See also: liquidity (Dictionary)