WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. oblivion, limbo, obscurity
- usage: the state of being disregarded or forgotten
- 2. limbo, imaginary place, mythical place, fictitious place
- usage: an imaginary place for lost or neglected things
- 3. limbo, imaginary place, mythical place, fictitious place
- usage: (theology) in Roman Catholicism, the place of unbaptized but innocent or righteous souls (such as infants and virtuous individuals)
All rights reserved.
See also: limbo (Dictionary)