Synonyms of lightness
- 1. elation, high spirits, lightness, joy, joyousness, joyfulness
- usage: a feeling of joy and pride
- 2. lightness, weightlessness, weight
- usage: the property of being comparatively small in weight; "the lightness of balsa wood"
- 3. agility, legerity, lightness, lightsomeness, nimbleness, gracefulness
- usage: the gracefulness of a person or animal that is quick and nimble
- 4. lightness, value
- usage: having a light color
- 5. light, lightness, visual property
- usage: the visual effect of illumination on objects or scenes as created in pictures; "he could paint the lightest light and the darkest dark"
- 6. lightsomeness, lightness, giddiness, silliness
- usage: the trait of being lighthearted and frivolous
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lightness (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.