Synonyms of levy
- 1. levy, charge
- usage: a charge imposed and collected
- 2. levy, levy en masse, conscription, muster, draft, selective service
- usage: the act of drafting into military service
- 1. levy, impose, charge, bill
- usage: impose and collect; "levy a fine"
- 2. recruit, levy, raise, enlist, draft, muster in
- usage: cause to assemble or enlist in the military; "raise an army"; "recruit new soldiers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of levy (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.