Synonyms of lettered
- 1. letter, earn, garner
- usage: win an athletic letter
- 2. letter, print, impress
- usage: set down or print with letters
- 3. letter, write
- usage: mark letters on or mark with letters
- 1. knowing, knowledgeable, learned, lettered, well-educated, well-read, educated (vs. uneducated)
- usage: highly educated; having extensive information or understanding; "knowing instructors"; "a knowledgeable critic"; "a knowledgeable audience"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lettered (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.