WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lemon, citrus, citrus fruit, citrous fruit
- usage: yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh
- 2. gamboge, lemon, lemon yellow, maize, yellow, yellowness
- usage: a strong yellow color
- 3. lemon, lemon tree, Citrus limon, citrus, citrus tree
- usage: a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit
- 4. lemon, relish, flavor, flavour, sapidity, savor, savour, smack, nip, tang
- usage: a distinctive tart flavor characteristic of lemons
- 5. lemon, stinker, artifact, artefact
- usage: an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
All rights reserved.
See also: lemon (Dictionary)