Synonyms of leering
- 1. leer, look
- usage: look suggestively or obliquely; look or gaze with a sly, immodest, or malign expression; "The men leered at the young women on the beach"
- 1. leering, malicious (vs. unmalicious)
- usage: showing sly or knowing malice in a glance; "she had run in fear of...his evil leering eye"- Amy Lowell
- 2. leering, sexy (vs. unsexy)
- usage: (of a glance) sidelong and slyly lascivious; "leering drugstore cowboys"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.