Synonyms of lawless
- 1. anarchic, anarchical, lawless, uncontrolled (vs. controlled)
- usage: without law or control; "the system is economically inefficient and politically anarchic"
- 2. wide-open, lawless, unlawful (vs. lawful)
- usage: lax in enforcing laws; "a wide-open town"
- 3. lawless, outlaw(prenominal), unlawful (vs. lawful)
- usage: disobedient to or defiant of law; "lawless bands roaming the plains"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lawless (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.