- 1. Latin, Italic, Italic language
- usage: any dialect of the language of ancient Rome
- 2. Latin, inhabitant, habitant, dweller, denizen, indweller
- usage: an inhabitant of ancient Latium
- 3. Latin, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who is a member of those peoples whose languages derived from Latin
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Latin
- usage: of or relating to the ancient Latins or the Latin language; "Latin verb conjugations"
- 2. Latin
- usage: relating to people or countries speaking Romance languages; "Latin America"
- 3. Romance, Latin
- usage: relating to languages derived from Latin; "Romance languages"
- 4. Latin
- usage: of or relating to the ancient region of Latium; "Latin towns"
All rights reserved.
See also: latin (Dictionary)