Synonyms of lamented
- 1. lament, keen, express emotion, express feelings
- usage: express grief verbally; "we lamented the death of the child"
- 2. deplore, lament, bewail, bemoan, complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch
- usage: regret strongly; "I deplore this hostile action"; "we lamented the loss of benefits"
- 1. lamented (vs. unlamented)
- usage: mourned or grieved for; "the imprint of our wise and lamented friend"- A.E.Stevenson
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of lamented (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.