- 1. lamb, young mammal
- usage: young sheep
- 2. Lamb, Charles Lamb, Elia
- usage: English essayist (1775-1834)
- 3. lamb, victim, dupe
- usage: a person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- 4. lamb, dear, innocent, inexperienced person
- usage: a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- 5. lamb, meat
- usage: the flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lamb, give birth, deliver, bear, birth, have
- usage: give birth to a lamb; "the ewe lambed"
All rights reserved.
See also: lamb (Dictionary)