- 1. cargo, lading, freight, load, loading, payload, shipment, consignment, merchandise, ware, product
- usage: goods carried by a large vehicle
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ladle, lade, laden, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove with or as if with a ladle; "ladle the water out of the bowl"
- 2. load, lade, laden, load up, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: fill or place a load on; "load a car"; "load the truck with hay"
All rights reserved.
See also: lading (Dictionary)