Synonyms of knotted
- 1. knot, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- usage: make into knots; make knots out of; "She knotted her fingers"
- 2. knot, tie, bind
- usage: tie or fasten into a knot; "knot the shoelaces"
- 3. ravel, tangle, knot, intertwine, twine, entwine, enlace, interlace, lace
- usage: tangle or complicate; "a ravelled story"
- 1. knotted, tied (vs. untied), fastened
- usage: tied with a knot; "his carefully knotted necktie"
- 2. gnarled, gnarly, knotted, knotty, knobbed, crooked (vs. straight)
- usage: used of old persons or old trees; covered with knobs or knots; "gnarled and knotted hands"; "a knobbed stick"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of knotted (Dictionary)