WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pool, kitty, stake, stakes, bet, wager
- usage: the combined stakes of the betters
- 2. pot, jackpot, kitty, stake, stakes, bet, wager
- usage: the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- 3. kitten, kitty, young mammal
- usage: young domestic cat
- 4. kitty, kitty-cat, puss, pussy, pussycat, domestic cat, house cat, Felis domesticus, Felis catus
- usage: informal terms referring to a domestic cat
All rights reserved.
See also: kitty (Dictionary)