- 1. kip, sleep, nap
- usage: sleep; "roused him from his kip"
- 2. kip, Laotian monetary unit
- usage: the basic unit of money in Laos
- 3. kip, upstart, gymnastic exercise
- usage: a gymnastic exercise performed starting from a position with the legs over the upper body and moving to an erect position by arching the back and swinging the legs out and down while forcing the chest upright
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sleep, kip, slumber, log Z's, catch some Z's, rest
- usage: be asleep
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of kip (Dictionary)