WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. killer, slayer, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: someone who causes the death of a person or animal
- 2. cause of death, killer, causal agent, cause, causal agency
- usage: the causal agent resulting in death; "heart disease is the biggest killer in the United States"
- 3. killer, difficulty
- usage: a difficulty that is hard to deal with; "that exam was a real killer"
- 4. killer whale, killer, orca, grampus, sea wolf, Orcinus orca, dolphin
- usage: predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin; common in cold seas
All rights reserved.
See also: killer (Dictionary)