WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. kauri, kauri copal, kauri resin, kauri gum, copal
- usage: resin of the kauri trees of New Zealand; found usually as a fossil; also collected for making varnishes and linoleum
- 2. kauri, kaury, Agathis australis, kauri pine, dammar pine
- usage: tall timber tree of New Zealand having white straight-grained wood
- 3. kauri, wood
- usage: white close-grained wood of a tree of the genus Agathis especially Agathis australis
All rights reserved.
See also: kauri (Dictionary)