Synonyms of jutting
- 1. protrusion, projection, jut, jutting, change of shape
- usage: the act of projecting out from something
- 1. stick out, protrude, jut out, jut, project
- usage: extend out or project in space; "His sharp nose jutted out"; "A single rock sticks out from the cliff"
- 1. jutting, projected, projecting, protruding, relieved, sticking(predicate), sticking out(predicate), protrusive (vs. intrusive)
- usage: extending out above or beyond a surface or boundary; "the jutting limb of a tree"; "massive projected buttresses"; "his protruding ribs"; "a pile of boards sticking over the end of his truck"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.