Synonyms of jut
- 1. bulge, bump, hump, swelling, gibbosity, gibbousness, jut, prominence, protuberance, protrusion, extrusion, excrescence, projection
- usage: something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings; "the gun in his pocket made an obvious bulge"; "the hump of a camel"; "he stood on the rocky prominence"; "the occipital protuberance was well developed"; "the bony excrescence between its horns"
- 2. protrusion, projection, jut, jutting, change of shape
- usage: the act of projecting out from something
- 1. stick out, protrude, jut out, jut, project
- usage: extend out or project in space; "His sharp nose jutted out"; "A single rock sticks out from the cliff"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jut (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.