WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. exultation, jubilance, jubilancy, jubilation, joy, joyousness, joyfulness
- usage: a feeling of extreme joy
- 2. celebration, jubilation, affair, occasion, social occasion, function, social function
- usage: a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event
- 3. exultation, rejoicing, jubilation, utterance, vocalization
- usage: the utterance of sounds expressing great joy
All rights reserved.
See also: jubilation (Dictionary)