- 1. jog, angular shape, angularity
- usage: a sharp change in direction; "there was a jog in the road"
- 2. jog, trot, lope, locomotion, travel
- usage: a slow pace of running
- 3. nudge, jog, push, pushing
- usage: a slight push or shake
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ramble on, ramble, jog, continue, go on, carry on, proceed
- usage: continue talking or writing in a desultory manner; "This novel rambles on and jogs"
- 2. square up, jog, even up, square
- usage: even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
- 3. jog, run
- usage: run for exercise; "jog along the canal"
- 4. trot, jog, clip, run
- usage: run at a moderately swift pace
- 5. jog, nudge, poke at, prod
- usage: give a slight push to
- 6. jog, provoke, stimulate
- usage: stimulate to remember; "jog my memory"
All rights reserved.
See also: jog (Dictionary)