Synonyms of january 1
- 1. Circumcision, Feast of the Circumcision, January 1, feast day, fete day
- usage: (Roman Catholic Church and Anglican Church) feast day celebrating the circumcision of Jesus; celebrated on January 1st
- 2. Solemnity of Mary, January 1, holy day of obligation
- usage: (Roman Catholic Church) a holy day of obligation
- 3. New Year's Day, New Year's, January 1, legal holiday, national holiday, public holiday
- usage: the first day of the year
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.