Synonyms of jagged
- 1. jag, cut
- usage: cut teeth into; make a jagged cutting edge
- 1. jagged, jaggy, scraggy, uneven (vs. even)
- usage: having a sharply uneven surface or outline; "the jagged outline of the crags"; "scraggy cliffs"
- 2. erose, jagged, jaggy, notched, toothed, rough (vs. smooth)
- usage: having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jagged (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.