WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. iteration, loop, process, physical process
- usage: (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated; "the solution took hundreds of iterations"
- 2. iteration, looping, process, physical process
- usage: (computer science) executing the same set of instructions a given number of times or until a specified result is obtained; "the solution is obtained by iteration"
- 3. iteration, repetition, repeating
- usage: doing or saying again; a repeated performance
All rights reserved.
See also: iteration (Dictionary)